Sunday, August 26, 2012
Things You'll Never Hear a Mother Say
- "How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back"?
- "Yeah, I used to skip school a lot, too."
- "Just leave all the lights on. It makes the house look more cheery."
- "Let me smell that shirt. Yeah, it's good for another week."
- "Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey. I'll be glad to feed and walk him everyday."
- "Well, if Timmy's mom says it's okay, that's good enough for me."
- "The curfew is just a general time to shoot for. It's not like I'm running a prison around here."
- "I don't have a tissue with me, just use your sleeve."
- "Don't bother wearing a jacket. The wind chill is bound to improve."