Friday, January 20, 2012

PEOPLE BEING PEOPLE

Predator drones are an important weapon against terrorists in Afghanistan, Yemen and other countries, but in June, an unarmed predator was employed stateside to help catch cattle rustlers. The Department of Homeland Security owns eight predators for surveillance and occasionally assists local law enforcement. The cattle rustlers had been arrested, then jumped bail and holed up on their vast ranch near Lakota, N.D., but the predator spotted their exact location on the property, leading to a raid that ended without bloodshed. [Fargo Forum, 12-11-2011]
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your website by chance, and I'm surprised why this accident didn't happened in advance! I bookmarked it.
    Intermatic ML12210 Malibu 100-Foot 12/2-Guage Low Voltage Cable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good web site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!
    Sorel Women's Tofino CVS Boot

    ReplyDelete