Sunday, May 09, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY-STATIC FREE LAUNDRY


If you're not a fan of dryer sheets and the residue they leave on your clothes but your clothing comes out suffering from static cling, try this simple and cheap trick.
Pulling out a load of static-charged laundry isn't fun, nor is trying to get garments to hang right when they are buzzing with static.
I've completely eliminated the need for dryer sheets. I was a firm lover of these until I found that I could take aluminum foil, ball it up, and toss it in the dryer with the wet laundry. It removes static and never has to be changed. I've been using the same aluminum foil ball for over 6 months.  The aluminum foil balls I use are approximately 2-3 inches in diameter...tightly rolled. I use 2 or 3 of them with heavier loads or with large blankets/comforters.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment