Sunday, April 13, 2014


A Romanian man went to the emergency room complaining of intense chest pain, admitting after questioning by doctors that he’d swallowed a metal fork to win a drunken bet with a friend. Radu Calincescu, 25, was rushed for an X-ray, which revealed that a piece of cutlery was in fact lodged in his esophagus. Doctors were hoping the fork would pass naturally through Calincescu’s body. “I don’t think I will be taking part in any bets for a while,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment